Sunday, November 25, 2012

Tenfold

My heart is not as dark it used to be anymore. I remember in the old days I always pay vengence tenfold to my enemies. I used to have the determination in making my enemies suffer worse than me. I used all my energy to inflict the worst suffering to anyone who crossed me. Now, I don't have that kind of enthusiasm anymore. I crept away and cursed my enemy but I don't do anything anymore... I must be an easy target now. There are no rage anymore in my spirit... I'm not that fierced monster that everyone was afraid off anymore.... I lost my flare... 

Pathetic...................!

I... I would ignite the flare one more time. 
I... I would bring fears to their eyes again..
I... I would be the beast from hell raging with fire all over my body and charging madly to all my enemies!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment