Monday, July 01, 2013

fear is my bff...

I was devastated... I couldn't think anything that would make me happy... my life was empty... I started to find new things to fill this hollow heart but there was nothing. All my enemies looked like they weren't worth my hatred... all the people I thought were my friends looked like strangers... I thought of ending my life but in a memorable way... I started a plan... a great plan that could put my name in stories that would be tell from generation to generation... It was like a play... a dramatic end to the demon who terrorised the world with his devious plan... I got excited and carefully followed the plan in every inch... I even thought of things to say before I met my doom... I welcome death... or so I thought I was... but, when I was lying helplessly on the ground with my limbs numbs and my power drained, my eyes could not met the eye of the sword... I thought of all the horror in the afterworld... I thought of the pain it would feel when the sword struck my heart at high speed... of how I would suffer for quite some time before I died... of how I would cough out blood from my mouth... of how fierce the death angel would come and pull out my soul from my body violently without mercy... for once... I admit that I was scared... and that fear saved me... that fear gave me the strength to roll over and get back up on my feet... pull out my last trick, the laughing-banshees, and flew like rocket into the air with my laughed echoed and ringing the bell of torture in the ears of the knights and the people in 100 feets... 

That was the day of how cowardice saved my life... how fear became my ally...

No comments:

Post a Comment